- Remember, you are special—just like the sauce.
- I find it more often the case that it is six of one or
a half dozen seven of the other.
- Encourage others to do the impossible. It’s so satisfying to watch them fail.
- It’s best to have more than you need, but less than you want.
- But it’s also good to, at least once, have less than you need and more than you want to appreciate the previous statement.
- Nobody was ever decades ahead of their time. Their successors were decades too late.
- I believe what I do know is infinitely less than what I do not know.
- At risk of offending the oxymorons, political correctness is an oxymoron.
- Remain open to the possibility that it is you who is primitive, not your ancestors.
- Fact is rarely what you know to be true, but more often what another has declared to be true.
- You cannot approach infinity, but you can infinitely approach.
- The foundation of security is trust.
- Sometimes a win-win scenario is just disregarding the two losers.
- “Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.” – Ford Prefect (Douglas Adams)
- Writer 1: “I’m writing a book.” Writer 2: “Neither am I.” – Peter Cook
- “If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “The lack of money is the root of all evil.” – Mark Twain
- “There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics.” – Mark Twain (among others)